Römische Palastanlage


Bruckneudorf

The large municipality of Bruckneudorf lies on the right bank of the Leitha, which also marks the provincial boundary with Lower Austria. The cornerstones for the emergence of modern Bruckneudorf were the building of the railway station in 1846 and the establishment of the military camp in 1867.

The oldest traces of human occupation reach back to the Early Stone Age.

There are comfortable inns, hiking trails and cycle paths in the Heidewiesen, Lerithaauen and Leitha Hills areas.


Römische Palastanlage

Photos

One moment please, data loading ...

Nach oben