Gloriette bei Tag
Gloriette bei Nacht


Gloriette

The Marien Temple, named after the Christian name of Princess Maria Hermenegild Esterházy, maiden name Liechtenstein, was begun according to the plans of the architect and painter Charles de Moreau in 1804 and completed one year later.


The temple was referred to as Gloriette while it was still under construction and kept this name until today. In 1995 a fire destroyed large portions of the Gloriette.


Renovations with the aim to revitalise the Gloriette began in 1999 and finished in 2004 when there was a grand re-opening.


Gloriette bei Tag

Photos

One moment please, data loading ...

Nach oben